OUR 10 X FACTORS THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
1. Our pupils are at the heart of the school – staff know them personally by name and their individual character. We champion them, challenge them, engage them; believe in them; respect them and inspire them so they can be the best they can be.
2. Our bespoke innovative curriculum provides engaging and creative pathways to achievement for all pupils
3. Our vibrant learning environment enables independent learning and every detail is considered from the gleaming floor to the colour co-ordinated cupboards.
4. Pupil Voice is integral to everything we do, with a highly effective pupil leadership team helping shape school improvement
5. We nurture our children and encourage them to fulfil their dreams and we empower them with the knowledge, social, emotional and thinking skills that enable each of our pupils to be a successful learner, a confident individual and responsible citizen.
6. Our outstanding staff provide our children daily our children with a world-class education where all children flourish and succeed.
7. We are equipped with the latest technology and resources that provide children with hands on real life innovative learning experiences
8. Extra-curricular learning is extensive and linked to the Children’s University developing children’s skills, talents, interests and opening their horizons that will equip them for ambitious futures.
9. Our school equip children incredibly well for the next phase of their learning journey and they move on with a set of skills and the belief that there is no limit to what they can achieve.
10. We are a designated National Teaching School disseminating the very best practice nationally